Manufacturing of small to medium sized batches
We are specialised in the Manufacturing of clinical trial medication and small market batches under GMP conditions.
Small and clinical trial batches
In addition to our many years of experience, we also have a wide range of technological and analytical equipment for the development, manufacture and characterisation of medicinal products. Besides conventional manufacturing processes, we also offer innovative technologies to meet the challenges of new active substances. Nanotechnology in particular represents a focus within these innovative technologies.
For registered products, we take care of the manufacturing, labelling, packaging and serialisation of small and medium batch sizes.
You can find out more about our automated and validated serialisation process here: Flyer serialisation
- Manufacture of oral solid dosage forms up to approx. 75 kg batch size
- Manufacture of granules, direct blends and filling into capsules
- Manufacture of granules, direct blends and processing into tablets and film-coated tablets
- Manufacture of pellets and filling into capsules
- Manufacture of meltable tablets (ODTs)
- Manufacture of buccal tablets
- Flavour masking
- Primary packaging of tablets, capsules in blisters or bottles
- Manufacture of semi-solid and liquid products up to approx. 100 kg batch size
- Manufacture of solutions
- Manufacture of micro- and nanosuspensions via wet milling (bead milling) or high-pressure homogenisation (HPH)
- Manufacture of emulsions and self-emulsifying systems (SEDDs, SMEDDs)
- Manufacture of lyophilisates
- Filling of liquid products in vials, bottles and syringes
- Filling of semi-solid products in bottles, tins, syringes and tubes
- Customised primary and secondary packaging
- Procurement of packaging materials (labels, folding boxes, package leaflets, etc.)
- Serialisation (TraceLink)
- Security features (e.g. tamper-evident labels)
- IMPD Writing
- Individual labelling incl. blinding/randomisation
- Distribution under controlled conditions to trial sites
Your product does not fit into any of the above categories or is not yet ready for manufacturing, needs to be redeveloped or optimised?
Sales Manager Appenweier Site
Phone: +49 7805 401-509
Frankfurt Site Manager
Phone: +49 7272 7767-0
Contact us. We’re happy to help!
Register now &
stay up to date!
Monday - Friday