We develop and manufacture solid, semi-solid and liquid dosage forms for oral, topical, nasal and parenteral use in small to medium sized batches. In our clean rooms we are capable of working with high potent active ingredients (up to OEL4 / OEB 5), highly toxic substances and substances with unknown toxicity.
Interconnecting services in formulation development, analytical testing and regulatory within HWI group enables us to offer drug development as a complete package or in individual modules.
CMC development covers:
- New development of drug products and related products
- Development of innovative products for poorly soluble active ingredients or new applications
- Optimisation and re-formulation of existing products
- Generic developments
- Development of herbal medicinal products
- Development analytics
- Manufacture, packaging, release testing and release as well as distribution of clinical trial medication and small batches
We support you in development, manufacturing and characterisation of the following dosage forms.
- Solid dosage forms: tablets, coated tablets, mini tablets, dragées, hard capsules, pellets, granules, powders
- Semi-solid dosage forms: creams, oleo and hydrogels, emulsions, self-emulsifying systems (SEDDS, SMEDDs)
- Liquid oral dosage forms: solutions, micro and nanosuspensions, emulsions, lyophilisates
Can' t find the dosage form you are interested in? Or does your product need a special manufacturing process? Feel free to eget in touch with one of our experts about our customised solutions.
Please contact Isabell Joachim, Sales Manager
E-Mail: email@example.com, Telefon: +49 7805 401-509